Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Happiness Project, Round II

If you're a young lady of a certain age (i.e., 20-40), I'd be willing to bet that you've read, talked about, or pretended to know what other people were talking about when they discussed "The Happiness Project," the book by Gretchen Rubin.  If nothing else, you've probably seen its bright cover in Anthropologie.

I tried to read it a little over a year ago, but found that I hated it.  I think this had a lot to do with my dissatisfaction with my work and very little to do with the quality of the information.  Given that I appear to be in the minority of people who really, really, really didn't like it, I'm giving it another go, and this time I'm going to try to listen to it as an audiobook.  Here goes nothing!

Have any of you tried this book and hated it?  Liked it?  Or, as I have heard is far more likely, loved it?  Has it changed your life like so many people swear it has?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...