Thursday, October 31, 2013

Boo.

Happy Halloween!  Are you dressing up?  Your little people?  I'm not -- visiting my friend who just had a baby instead.  But to get in on the celebration, my favorite costumes from around the web: 

Nicole Richie (and maybe her husband?  I can't tell) as Twins. 
View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter
Tompkins Square Park Halloween Dog Parade: Photos
Bad pic, but fab costume: Jennifer Morrison as Cher Horowitz from Clueless.  I like to imagine that in this pic, she's just left the party because her dad demanded that she be home in twenty minutes BECAUSE EVERYWHERE IN LA TAKES TWENTY MINUTES.
Jennifer Morrison
Willie Geist from the Today Show dressed up as the Hof, which cracks me up (Matt Lauer's Pamela Anderson is just a little too much for me).
Willie Geist dressed as David Hasselhoff’s character Mitch Buchannon.
And the dog who won Halloween: Tottie the Pug in a Wrecking Ball outfit.  I can't stop laughing.
I hope you all eat too much candy.  XO. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...