Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy March

Welcome to March!  I love the first day of a new month because I get to see my new calendar page.  I have been a devotee to Snow & Graham's large wall calendar for years, and I'm always excited to see the new month's design. 


March's page, via my Instagram
The full calendar is gorgeous and the perfect thing to liven up a boring office.  The designs reference the month's events without being too literal.

Snow and Graham 2012 wall calendar
via here
Snow & Graham has a full line of cards, gifts, wrapping paper, and other beautiful things.  And they're a Chicago company!  Check them out online or at a number of shops (my favorite place is Greer, a beautiful paper shop full of gorgeous odds and ends you never knew you wanted, but find that you have to have). 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...