Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Distressed, high and low.

Jenna Lyons
Madewell's Chimala jeans are slouchy, cool, distressed, and 100% different from every single pair of jeans I own.    
Chimala® Denim Ankle Pants
Unfortunately, at about $500 a pair, that's going to be the way things shall remain. (I confess, somewhat shamefully, that I probably WOULD pay that much for a perfectly tailored, extremely long, dark wash, forever-pair of jeans. But wouldn't you pay that much for Your Perfect Pair? I like the distressed, cropped look, but they're a bit too trendy and out of my wheelhouse for that kind of money. The solution? The Gap (really).  

The 1969 sexy boyfriend cut (available in regular, tall, and petite) is also slouchy, cool, distressed, and 100% different from every single pair of jeans I own, for the bargain price of $69.95.    

And if you're looking for something a bit slimmer and longer, the 1969 Real Straight Deconstructed is similarly priced and has the same vibe. 

Bonus: Gap is offering 25% off online purchases today with code GAPSTYLE.  

PS: another high/low option.

(Image of Jenna Lyons via The Guardian.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...