Monday, August 6, 2012

Whoopsie.

Oops!  As I alluded to in my last post, last week got a bit out of control: work busier than usual, compounded by a week shorter than usual because I was traveling more than usual.  Hope you can find it in your heart to forgive my absence.

This weekend I was in a teeny beach town in Maryland for a wedding.  It was actually a vow renewal: the couple had a City Hall wedding a few years ago, moved abroad, had an adorable baby, and came back stateside to renew their vows with friends and family.  How cool is that?  (The ensuing party was fairly awesome, too. :))  And I got to catch up with some of Tall and Salty's most ardent readers, too (hi boys).  Hope you had a similarly great weekend, and here are some (belated) links for you.





This is totally what it would look like if I met the Queen.  Which means I shouldn't laugh at it, but come on.

Olympic Shenanigans.  Capital "S" included.

How can Olympic Shenanigans not ensue from this?


Image of Diane Keaton in Looking for Mr. Goodbar via Miss Moss.   

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...