Wednesday, September 5, 2012

National Redhead Day

I interrupt our scheduled fall programming to bring you the following in honor of Redhead Day.  I had red hair once.  I looked pretty terrible and my mother almost murdered me, but it was so much fun.  I felt like I could do anything and be wild, because I had red hair.  Also funny: both of my grandfathers loved it.  Perhaps it's a generational thing?
Emma Stone Actress Emma Stone arrives at the 2010 Vanity Fair Oscar Party hosted by Graydon Carter held at Sunset Tower on March 7, 2010 in West Hollywood, California.
And lest we forget everyone's favorite redheaded royal rapscallion . . . Hi Harry!  Glad they let you out of the Tower after your Vegas shenanigans.  
Cheers

Happy Redhead Day, everyone.  Harness your inner redhead spirit and do something wild. :)  Like going out on a school night to the book signing for Blog, Inc., by Joy Cho (of Oh Joy!).  If you're there, say hi! (I'll be the really tall lady girl.)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...