Friday, September 21, 2012

Have a lovely weekend!

Hello my dears.  Tall and Salty is heading out on a little vacation this week, which means I'll be off-air until next Monday, October 1.  While I'm away, enjoy these links, and if you really need your Tall and Salty fix, feel free to peruse the archives, check out my Pinterest, or follow me on Instagram (where I'm TallandSalty).  Have a great week and I'll catch up with you when I'm back!

A work-around for the loss of Google Maps when you update your iPhone software.



Beautiful lacy unmentionables (and by the way, if the word "unmentionables" didn't tip you off, I'd advise against clicking on this at work if people can see your screen).

A hilarious and incredibly well-taken rant about Blake Lively's Allure cover (she really does have million-dollar hair though, doesn't she?).



While dog outfits are (almost) always funny, these are just on a whole different level.


Part of me thinks I need to learn how to be a good sport like Brooke here.  A bigger part of me thinks "why?"

(Images: Studio Cabrelli via Note to Self; via Note to Self.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...