Monday, September 10, 2012

Should you check your email?

In the back-to-school spirit,  this week's posts are going to be looking at the grown-up's version of school: work.  To start off the week: a handy infographic for figuring out whether you should check your email.  For those of you are like me and all too frequently answer "yes," this is a helpful reminder for us all (click to enlarge):
PS: an interesting article from the New York Times about the meaning of work, written by my college philosophy professor.  I am apparently no more intelligent at 30 than I was at 19, because I still find him extremely confusing (and wonder why "because you have to eat" isn't mentioned anywhere), but regardless, an interesting read.  And: Go Irish! (That's me on the right. :)) 
Funny Workplace Ecard: We know that you've been stealing medium-sized binder clips.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...