Friday, November 9, 2012

Dude, where have you been?

WONDER WOMAN photo | Emma Stone
That's exactly what I imagine a) our friend Emma here would be asking if she was, in fact, a Tall and Salty reader; and b) is a totally valid question that many of you are thinking.  One of Tall and Salty's regular  readers posed just such a question when I saw her earlier this week, and my answer to her was that I've been busy keeping the Wheels of Justice turning.  Despite my microscopically small role in the aforementioned moving, the truth is that sometimes being a lawyer is just code for "disappearing off the face of the earth for a week."  

I hope you (and Emma) will forgive me, so as I peace offering I present you all with the following Photobomb to end all Photobombs.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did, because it has kept me laughing all  week long.
(I'm sure Emma will be thrilled to be sharing this post with the photobombing cow.)  Things should be getting back to normal around here in short order.  Thanks for coming back to visit!

(Top image via People by AKM-GSI; bottom photo via @buccigross.) 





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...