Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The wonder that is Target

My usual provisions-and-cleaning-supplies-run got a little spice last night: Target is, as per usual, killing it.  The downside to this, of course, is that a) I vastly exceed my paper towel budget; and b) I wander around in there for ages and end up eating dinner (Giada, obviously) at 10 pm.  I refrained from purchasing too much that wasn't on my list, but some great things that caught my eye, in case you care to indulge:  
And if you want some advice from real Target pros, follow these ladies on their site or Instagram -- they find the best Target stuff.  Happy shopping!

Top to bottom: 
Carlisle Metal Dining Seating, $94.99 - $99.99 per pair.
Threshold Oilcan Soap Dispenser, $9.99 (I have one of these next to every sink in my house -- I love them).

 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...