Monday, May 13, 2013

Springtime neutrals

I don't know what my deal is, but instead of following the usual springtime drumbeat of FLORALS ! BRIGHTS! PATTERNS!, everything that catches my eye lately is neutral, blush, cream, beige, or gold (like here, for instance).  Revel in the beautiful, chic, blandness with  me, will you?


Colorblock cosmetic case
The Canvas Zip Tote


Madewell canvas zip tote.
Brook Farm General Store organic cotton and linen blanket (less expensive options here).
Sugar Paper Merci thank you notes.
Converse Chuck Taylors in unbleached white.

Hopefully you're not asleep yet.  There's just something simple and beautiful about classics, isn't there?  Sometimes a white shirt is the most standout thing you can wear.  (And if you're a coffee drinker or dropper of foods like myself . . . stock up.)

(Top image via Emerson Fry, where I want everything.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...