Wednesday, May 1, 2013

In the case of Readers v. Tall and Salty

Confession: I left you, and I don't even feel guilty about it.  But before you judge me, I present Exhibit A:
The defense rests.

My family went on vacation to Mexico last week, which was lovely and wonderful and featured more food and beverages than one person should consume in a month, much less a week (may the record reflect that the above-pictured margarita was only one of dozens consumed).  I lounged, I ate, I read, and best of all, I got to spend time with my family.   
The week before vacation was full of errands and whatnot, and this week has been full of catching up at work.  (So essentially, I am pleading poor time management skills.)  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for an acquittal, and I'll be back to regular posting soon.  In the meantime: it's nice out!  Quit reading your computer screen and go enjoy it!

1 comment:

Mjquestions said...

Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...