Thursday, May 23, 2013

10 wedding guest outfits

Yesterday was about graduation season, but May and Memorial Day weekend bring the start of wedding season, too.  (Champs for everyone!)  To help you get ready, ten great dresses for weddings of all kinds:
:
:
:
:

Ivy & Blu for Maggy Boutique Lace Shift Dress
Trina Turk 'Glitter' Sequin Tank Dress
Nicole Miller Cap Sleeve Lace Dress

ASOS One Shoulder Pencil Dress (this is a steal, and comes in red too, if you want to go big. That said, when I buy cheaper stuff like this, I always think it looks more expensive in black, which hides lots of fabric sins).
ASOS One Shoulder Dress with Ruching (this would look amazing with turquoise jewerlry).

[Side note: what is UP with the Asos models' sexyfaces???]

Ella Moss Zuma Maxi Dress (it has a beautiful back, too).

MICHAEL Michael Kors Dot Print Wedge Dress
I'm heading to a wedding this weekend and I can't wait!  I have Thursday-before-a-holiday-weekend-of-fun-things-itis, and it is killing me.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...