Friday, March 22, 2013

Day and night lips for the end of winter

Lately I've been eschewing my everyday lipstick in favor of many, many swipes per day of Fresh's Sugar Lip Treatment in Honey.  It's a pretty, warm, neutral that you can apply blindly if your lips are parched from the never-ending winter (AHEM CHICAGO).
And when I'm bored of that or going out for dinner or drinks, I've been wearing this deep red, Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Icon.  It's what they used for the models at the J. Crew New York Fashion Week presentation last month.  I put it over this Nars lip pencil before I went to dinner last night and my friends were amazed that it lasted through our entire pizza feast.  It's intense, but pretty fabulous.
Do you have any favorites of late?

(Top photo from J. Crew's Tumblr.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...