Sunday, March 3, 2013

Have a lovely weekend!

Well hello there.  Hope you're savoring what's left of your weekend.  Mine was full of cute babies and good friends, and I finally saw Silver Linings Playbook.  I really enjoyed it, but did anyone else feel so tense while you were watching it?  I was so worried about everyone, which wasn't what I was expecting.  Some Sunday night (or Monday morning) reading for you:

Tremendously moving story about a couple who adopted a baby they found in the subway.  (Read with caution: I was sobbing at my desk when I read this.)

So this seems like my nightmare.





Take a tour of Mindy Kaling's closet.

The deliciously lowbrow pizza of my childhood.



Hearty white bean pasta for the last days of winter.

Interesting article about being a working mom (it doesn't make you want to give up and cry, yay!).

(Image of Michael Caine via The Impossible Cool.)

2 comments:

Shannon Henderson said...

Loved the little boy and his French Bulldog and the working mom's article. Thanks for sharing.

Its Francisco Lachowski said...

Great read thank yyou

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...