Thursday, January 24, 2013

Brrrrrrr.

It is downright freezing and unpleasant outside.  If you too are a Burrito of Sadness, a few things to help you cope:

The Mindy Project.  It is laugh-so-hard-you-wake-up-your-sleeping-dog hilarious.  (And you can watch it burrito-ed into your couch.  Mindy would approve.)
THE MINDY PROJECT: Mindy (Mindy Kaling, second from R) passes out condoms to a high school volleyball class in the "Teen Patient" episode of THE MINDY PROJECT airing Tuesday, Nov. 27 (9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. Also pictured Kara Crane (L)

I've been using Vitamin E oil to moisturize my face (I read about this trick here).  It is heavy, and I don't know that I'll keep it up once I have my heater dialed down and there is a drop of moisture in the air, but for now, it feels fantastic.  For the rest of your parched winter skin, Kiehl's Creme de Corps is a splurge, but so very worth it. 

And if all else fails, drink.  These Winter Sun cocktails are citrusy (fights scurvy!) and a great pick-me-up for when you feel like winter is never, ever, ever ending (warning: your kitchen might end up looking like this).


(Top illustration by Jillian Fleck, via The Daily Muse; Mindy Project image via Vulture; skin photo by Yulia Gorbachenko; Winter Sun cocktail images by Two Tarts via Cup of Jo.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the Minday Project!!! She's just wonderful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...