Friday, January 11, 2013

Hope you had a lovely week!

Hope you had a great week and that a relaxing weekend awaits you.  I had an abbreviated work week thanks to a trip to Miami where I unfortunately saw the Irish lose, but had a great time with friends nonetheless (and my sister-in-law got engaged!).  It was one of those rollicking fun trips where you come back exhausted, so I'll be laying low this weekend and reacquainting myself with the wonder that is my couch.  (And finally taking down our Christmas tree!)  The Golden Globes are on Sunday, and I can't wait to see Tina and Amy host.  Hope you have a great weekend, and for the first time in far too long, some links for you to enjoy:

Some great things are left at the Neiman Marcus/Target collection, now on major sale.

Speaking of sales, there are a lot of them going on right now.




This will really make me laugh if it ends up on the dollar bill.

Something else that made me laugh: a dog shaved to look like a lion! (Side note: Tiger(s), and the rest of the National Geographic photo contest winners.)

Season Two of Girls starts on Sunday night.  Get ready by reading up on the meaning of their costumes here, here, and here.


Burgers as art.  I mean really . . . how did I not know that this existed until now?  (via Sous Style)

As someone who can never find clothes that fit, I have said this every single time I've ever gone suit shopping with my husband! (via Cup of Jo)



(Top photo of Marilyn Monroe via Mycroft Books (original photographer unknown); bottom image by Vanessa Jackman.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...