Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Funny Cards from Colette Paperie


I love cards and paper goods.  My local Paper Source ladies know me by name.  Actually, that's untrue: they know my dog by name because he usually accompanies me there and ends up plopping down in the middle of the store like he owns the place and waiting for people to pet him.



But it can get to be an expensive habit.  So I was intrigued when I got an email that Daily Candy Deals was offering five Colette Paperie cards for $10.  I clicked, and they are hilarious.


Image of Freaking Ninja Card


Image of Favorite Husband Card

I wish I'd seen this one before my best friend just had twins, because the sentiment is so appropriate.



You can get the deal here, and check out all of Colette Paperie's goods here.  Enjoy!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...