Monday, April 2, 2012

Soludos Espadrilles

Soludos espadrilles were designed based on the espadrilles that are sold throughout the Mediterranean.  The creator of the brand said that his motivation was to show people that "life exists beyond the flip flop."  The shoes, which you can buy online here, come in a ton of fun colors and patterns and look super comfy for spring and summer adventures and travels (or, you know, picking up dry cleaning and walking the dog.  I use the term "adventures" loosely.  I don't know your life).  
Pinned Image
Barca Blue and White Stripe

Pinned Image
Color Block Neon Salmon Pink



Pinned Image
Choo Choo Red Blue Denim Stripe
 Soludos has also done a collection for J. Crew with some special colors that aren't available elsewhere.


Soludos® for J.Crew Dali espadrilles
lemon zest
  

Soludos® for J.Crew Dali espadrilles
neon peach
 
Soludos® for J.Crew Dali espadrilles
bright spearmint

For about $35, I might need a pair of these for my upcoming trip to Austin!  I think the red and blue stripe and the spearmint are my favorites.  Any catch your eye?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...