Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Simple + Pretty + Classic

I wear two necklaces pretty much every day: a gold monogrammed initial necklace inspired by this one, a thirtieth birthday gift from my parents, and a small diamond pendant that belonged to my godmother.  I love them both, but that unfortunately means that I have no space left on my neck for one of these Maya Brenner asymmetrical mini initial necklaces.
Pinned Image
Maya Brenner Asymmetrical Mini Initial Necklace

Pinned Image
Maya Brenner Asymmetrical Mini Initial Necklace

Pinned Image
Image via The Everygirl (who has a feature on Maya running today)
 These are so subtle and perfect to wear every day.  The initial necklaces are $195, but you can use the code "everygirl25" for a 25% discount.  There are also state, country, and zodiac necklaces, and lots of other pretty things on the Maya Brenner Designs web site

What's your pick?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...