Friday, April 6, 2012

Have a lovely weekend!

Image via Conde Nast Traveler
Happy Friday!  I've convinced my favorite lawyer to go and see Hunger Games tonight.  He hasn't read the books and I'm curious to hear his thoughts.  And we're trying out the swanky bar-access tickets to the Roosevelt theater, which should be fun.  Tomorrow night we are going to brave the crowds at Publican.  I'm excited -- I've never been!

For those of you who celebrate it, Happy Easter!  (Or Happy Passover, if you celebrate it.  Or just happy weekend, if you celebrate that.)  Come Sunday, we'll be enjoying a gigantic ham feast. Followed, as is our sacred tradition, with milkshakes for dessert.  I hope you have a weekend filled with good food and good people to enjoy it with!  In the meantime, here are some links from around the web for you to enjoy.  Have a lovely weekend!

Really cute (and really adventurous) maternity clothes.

Apparently, Hillary is hilarious (the one with Condoleeza Rice's sunglasses kills me!).

Want to know what it's like to live like a billionaire?

Dating advice from Dickens (and his contemporary).

Would you go without a shower for a year if it meant you got this bathroom at the end? I might.

Funny ad campaign (via emilyandrassy.com).

I want this girl on my team.

The beautiful house from It's Complicated is for sale! (That kitchen.  Too bad it doesn't come with John Krasinski.)

West Wing nerds rejoice: Aaron Sorkin has a new TV show!

Oh my goodness, this is what you would have seen if you could read my mind between ages 10 and 14.

An interesting perspective on Ryan Gosling saving your life.

Start your weekend with a smile and watch the best day of this dog's life!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...