Friday, May 18, 2012

Have a lovely weekend!


Pinned Image
Book Spine Poetry via Brainpickings


Greetings from New York City!  I hope you have a fabulous weekend planned.  While I am busy emptying my wallet, packing on the pounds, and indulging in lots of mom time, enjoy these links:
Girdles: ouch!

Here's a shocker: Aerin Lauder's digs are, again, gorgeous.

While in NYC, I will be trying not to look like a tourist, but hopefully I won't perform this NYC rite of passage.

I've always wondered if perms were going to come back in a new and improved form.

Tips for starting off your morning.

This dress is gorgeous.  (Click around this site -- it's fascinating to see how things change and stay the same!)

Mindy Kaling is getting her own tv show!

REALLY?!?!?!

Molly Ringwald is looking amazing.

The perfect pop song (it's such a guilty pleasure, but man, is it catchy).

Who's excited for the Olympics?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...