Friday, July 6, 2012

Have a lovely weekend!

Bizarro, random-day-off-in-the-middle week is over.  What are you up to this weekend?  We're hitting the road later today to visit my family and wish my mom a happy birthday in person!  Any celebrating in your future?  If you're in Chicago, the Shedd Aquarium is free to Bank of America cardholders this weekend, and Heritage Bicycles and Coffee is showing the movie Breaking Away on their outdoor patio at nine on Friday night (with ice cream!).  Take care, enjoy the following, and I'll talk to you Monday.

Why aren't vitamin donuts real??

A blog devoted to the eerie similarities between Tilda Swinton and David Bowie.  People are amazing (via @FugGirls).

A contrarian assessment of wearing bicycle helmets.

For some reason, imagining Tina Fey attending Alec Baldwin's wedding makes me giggle.  Also, it makes me want to sit next to Tina Fey in church, which would likely also involve giggling.

Wedding signs for flower girls and ringbearers.

Kanye West has an image consultant.  He might be due for a performance evaluation.

Delicious corn salad recipe.

Cute striped powder room.

Athletes getting hurt before they get their big break breaks my heart.

As if Jessica Hische wasn't cool enough already, she did the titles for Moonrise Kingdom, too!

Enjoy this video of TV couples saying I love you (Caution: spoilers!).

(Photo, by Jonathan Chen, that makes me laugh because if it was of me, the opposite person would be on his toes :) )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...