Wednesday, July 25, 2012

London calling...

Pinned Image
. . . and it's David Beckham on the line!  How funny are these pictures of regular people getting photo-bombed by the man himself?  Their faces are hysterical.  Can you imagine what you would do?
Let the games begin!  Perhaps because they are the complete and total opposite of my body type, I'm totally fascinated by gymnastics: I tried as a little girl, and nobody had the guts to say, "um, sweetie, maybe this isn't the thing for you given that you're taller than everyone else by more than a foot," so I think the obsession began then (I once even made my mom call the newspaper to correct a spelling error in one of the gymnast's names in the sports section).  But the 2008 Phelps-a-thon was completely thrilling, and will be tough to top.  I can't wait to see who the hero is of this go-round. 

What's your favorite event?  Are you doing anything fun for the opening ceremonies?  If you're having a party, don't forget the Pimm's Cups!

(Top photo by Max Wanger, bottom photos from HuffPost UK via Yahoo!)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...