Monday, June 25, 2012

I'm . . . breezy.*

Pinned Image
Hi everyone!  Hope you had a good weekend.  Much of mine was spent outside, enjoying the sunshine.  But every time I went to get dressed the last two days, I found myself wishing for an easy-breezy white shirt to throw on with bright shorts or white jeans.  Likely because I of course own no such thing.  Here are a couple of white summer shirts that would do nicely.

Joie Balsa Sleeveless Two Pocket Top, $128.
Pinned Image
Joe Fresh white eyelet shell, $39.  (The bad news: Joe Fresh doesn't have e-commerce just yet.  So this is probably only available to NYC-living readers.  The good news: when I was in NYC in May, they told me that they are looking at other locations, including Chicago.  So keep on the lookout!)  You can find a similar top in red here, and a similar white top here.

Pinned Image
Reiss Beth Technique Top, $240.  (Expensive, but the detail on this top is really beautiful.)
Pinned Image

American Apparel Wedge Shoulder Chiffon Blouse, $48.
Pinned Image

Miss Selfridge White Broderie Tie Top,$50.
Pinned Image

Madewell Paper Punch Tank, $38.
Paperpunch Tank
Joie Felix Top, $188.
Pinned Image

Gap Pure Racerback Tank, $24.
Pinned Image
Topshop Basic Peplum Top, $32.
Pinned Image

Anthropologie Ruffled Racerback, $78.
Reiss Ramona Contrast Back T-Shirt, $150.  The swiss dots on this are so pretty.
Pinned Image
Edited at 11:45 to add: I almost forgot (well, I suppose I did in fact forget) to include this little tip, which I hope spillers like me will appreciate!  My friend who is a new mom and her mother-in-law shared this handy piece of advice with me last night: Dreft, the laundry detergent that people use for baby clothes, apparently makes a great stain spray that removes everything.  Good to know for your summer whites!  I'll be ordering mine shortly.

* In case it wasn't immediately obvious to you (i.e., you've moved on from the late-nineties), the title of this post derives from this Friends episode.

(Top image via Habitually Chic.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...