Wednesday, June 13, 2012

iPhone users, rejoice!

Earlier this week, Apple announced a bunch of updates to their laptops and operating systems.  Most exciting to me, however, was a tiny change to the iPhone operating system, which will be available this fall: FINALLY, you'll be able to attach pictures to emails right from your email, instead of having to start out in Photos. 
Pinned Image
So come September, when you hit "reply all" and want to attach a picture of whatever fascinating/hilarious/ground-breaking thing that you're doing, you'll be able to do it without having to start a whole new email chain.  (It's the little things in life that make me happy!)  Hooray!
Pinned Image
Lots of other new features are coming too, many involving Siri.  I'm less excited about those: my Siri hates me.  Do you get along with her?

(Photos via The Sartorialist here and here.  Hi Vince Chase -- you can email me anytime!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...